Home >> About >> Misson/ Vision/ Strategies
To bring together like- minded human rights organizations for building broader nationwide human rights movement conducive for all to realize all rights including social, cultural, economical, civil and political rights.
Alliance-Nepal envisages a world where people would assert and enjoy all human rights, and thereby experience peace and prosperity. It also advocates the societies free of violence, torture, exploitation, oppression and injustice.
Human Rights Alliance has been prepared the strategy plan(2010-2013) in order to conduct human rights movement throughout the country as a dynamic umbrella of the human rights organisations of Nepal. In view of the present globalised concept of human rights which is being the main component for social justice, pluralism and coordinating human culture, it is inevitable for the institution like Human Rights Alliance to internalise this concept.
The strategy plan has focus on the following six themes:-
1. Consolidated Human Rights Campaign and support for post conflict justice .
2. Protection and Promotion of Human Rights and Human Rights Treaty Monitoring
3. Peace, Good Governance and Development
4. Mainstreaming Human Rights
5. Human Rights Networking
6. Policy Advocacy, Research, Documentation, Publication and Dissemination